Norwex Cares Disaster Kits
In partnership with Norwex, the Norwex Foundation for a Brighter Future provides Disaster Kits to organizations that have experienced a disaster or trauma such as a flood, fire or tornado. These packages include microfiber products to aid in the immediate post-disaster cleanup efforts. The Norwex Foundation for a Brighter future has committed to donating at least 10,000 Disaster Kits over the next five years!
SEE CRITERIA AND GUIDELINES
- Donation request must be made by a Norwex Consultant in good standing.
- Recipient must be a registered nonprofit organization that is aiding in the relief of a natural disaster such fire, flood, tornado, etc.
- All requests will be verified by Consultant’s Regional Sales Manager.
- Norwex Cares Disaster Kits are in-kind donations for the sole purpose of aiding in relief of natural disasters. These kits are not eligible for resale.
- Only requests for organizations that are actively working to provide relief in an impacted area and that have the ability to distribute the kits and vet recipients will be fulfilled. We are unable to fulfill individual requests at this time. If your organization is selected as a recipient, you will be notified when the Disaster Kits are shipped.
Request Form (*Required Fields)